If you are a licensed and bonded Legal Document Assistant in California and you offer uncontested divorce services to the public and what you read below makes sense, you should apply to join the Online Divorce PRO Team.
What is Online Divorce PRO?
Online Divorce PRO is a suite of online divorce tools designed to enable entrepreneurially-minded Legal Document Assistants (LDA's) to fight back and recover the vast bulk of California uncontested divorces currently being enjoyed by
unlicensed, unregulated, incompetent, often fraudulent, online divorce mills located mostly outside California.
Online Divorce PRO service has two primary components: (1) a lead generation service; and (2) a white-label online divorce document preparation service designed for uncontested or default divorces. See the basic training video below
for an introduction to Online Divorce PRO document preparation.
As a brand new platform, Online Divorce PRO lead generation consists currently of our best SEO/organic efforts. However, in due course, Online Divorce PRO intends to provide subscribing LDA's with all the uncontested divorce work they can handle through a
Google Ads campaign targeted at the geographic markets of individual subscribed LDA's.
Online Divorce PRO already provides a methodology to handle all uncontested/default work on a high-quality online divorce platform. Online Divorce PRO is designed to enable you to avoid emailing or handing your clients the dreaded 20-page questionnaire.
As Online Divorce PRO is also a true online divorce preparation service, you will no longer have to manually enter data via Word or Adobe Acrobat. This is a fully automated process that will save you time and impress and empower your clients.
Online Divorce PRO document preparation service itself consists of 2 components: (1) an online divorce interview to be completed by your client in the comfort of her home or office across multiple sessions; and (2) a document download dashboard
(batch or single-doc downloading) accessible only by you.
Cases you get from Online Divorce PRO lead generation are obviously in addition to those you would continue to generate via your own existing marketing outreach. You can use Online Divorce PRO document preparation for uncontested divorce cases
your own marketing outreach generates.
You can sign up for either Online Divorce PRO lead generation or document preparation or both. The lead generation service is offered strictly subject to prior subscription by another LDA in your market area. And we stress again that as this service is being rolled out,
our lead generation efforts are presently SEO only - through this website.
How It Works
TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE LEADS: Complete and submit the application form below, checking the box for the lead generation service. If we have an opening in your area, we will let you know and email you login details to our lead generation system.
TO SIGN UP TO USE ONLINE DIVORCE DOCUMENT PREPARATION: Complete and submit the application form below, checking the box for the document preparation service. We will be in touch.
Online Divorce PRO lead generation service will not be oversold. Generally, we will be looking for one competent, non over-charging, fixed fee, entrepreneurially-minded LDA per Superior Court location. Some more densely populated areas may have more than one LDA per Superior Court location.
What Are Your Costs for Online Divorce PRO?
There is a flat $30 for each Online Divorce PRO account you create. That $30 per case is invoiced via PayPal on the first of each month for all accounts/cases created during the prior month. Invoices will specify the account numbers being invoiced.
The cost of all inbound phone calls and web form submissions delivered to your inbox is included in the $30 per case fee. Later, the cost of a vastly increased number of phone and web leads will be included in our flat rate monthly Google Ads campaign management fee
and in our recomended minimum monthly Google Ads ad spend. We will not charge you per lead or as a percentage of ad spend.
We look forward to working with you closely and helping you to succeed as an Online Divorce PRO Legal Document Assistant. If there are any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-PETEROH.
- There is no written contract. The parties' contract begins when the parties agree, via email exchange, to begin providing and receiving services, as defined below, and continues until it is terminated.
- There is no long-term commitment by you. You can terminate the contract at any time without cause upon 30 days advance email notice to LMS. LMS may terminate the contract only for cause, which is strictly limited to 14 days of non-payment of either the
flat $30 per case fee or the minimum Google Ads ad spend, after 7 days advance email notice to you and your continued failure to pay for the additional 7-day period. Emailed notice from and to the parties' previously used email addresses shall be sufficient for any such notice.
- Our contract will be for the provision by Legal Marketing Systems (LMS) to California licensed Legal Document Assistants (individually, LDA) of lead generation and/or white label online divorce document preparation services.
- The LDA may sign up for and use either the lead generation service and/or the online divorce document preparation service. The lead generation service is offered strictly subject to prior sale or subscription.
- Lead generation consists of consumer form fills and consumer phone calls generated by LMS' digital marketing and sent to LDA.
- If the LDA signs up for lead generation service, your cost for form fills delivered to your inbox and phone calls delivered to your designated phone number are included in LMS $30 per case flat fee and LMS' Google Ads management fee. All such costs are
invoiced via PayPal on the first day of each calendar month in arrears for the $30 per case fee and Google Ads management fee and in advance for the minimum monthly Google Ads ad spend.
- The LDA will have a personal login to the LMS lead gen dashboard where s/he may view and download all leads from the prior 12 months
- LMS does not sell you clicks or leads. Nor does LMS charge you a management fee that is a percentage of your ad spend. You know all costs in advance.
- White label online divorce document preparation is $30 per case, invoiced via PayPal on the first day of each calendar month for all accounts created by the LDA during the prior calendar month. Each invoice shall specify the user id of each account being invoiced.
- All online divorce accounts shall remain existent and accessible by LDA for a period of 3 years from their creation, regardless of any termination of the parties' contract.
- These terms may be altered by LMS at any time without notice to LDA.
TO SIGN UP FOR ONLINE DIVORCE DOCUMENT PREPARATION AND/OR LEAD GENERATION SERVICE: Complete the application form below.